experiencing a tiger Mouth-watering cuisines, colorful culture, beautiful handicrafts, and architectural wonders are some prime highlights of Rajasthan, a magnificent state of India. Located amid a huge desert, the enthralling land of Rajasthan is a combination of chivalry and romance. Being a famous tour organizer in India, we at Utazzo take deep pride in helping our clients explore a royal tour like never before. With our Rajasthan tour packages, you can feel the culture and tradition of this region like your own. An all-inclusive Rajasthan package from Delhi incorporates options like safari in the wild woods of the state, a fun-time in shopping in Jaipur Bazaars, exploring camel safaris in Golden Sand Dunes, encountering vintage cars, and visiting luxurious palaces.
Our budget Rajasthan tour packages offer you a glance of the cuisine, dances, folk music of Rajasthan, a many noteworthy forts, a puppet show named Katputhli, extravagant Rajput culture, and the splendid, holy temples. On our exclusive Rajasthan tour packages, you can browse the serene beauty of Rajasthan. We inspire you for making the most worthwhile memories with us and explore more trips with us.
From October to March are the ideal months which are considered to be the best time to visit Rajasthan. The weather amid these winter months is perfect for enjoying the wildlife expeditions, cultural trips, desert safaris, and sightseeing in Rajasthan. As it’s a peak time, you can get the budget Rajasthan tour packages during winter. In fact, we suggest you advance booking as well.
Some of the popular places to visit in Rajasthan are mentioned below:
1. Jaisalmer – You will see some unique marvels while exploring Jaisalmer under our Rajasthan tour packages. This is the golden city of Rajasthan Some of its must-visit attractions are the Sam Sand Dunes, Thar Heritage Museum, Patwon-Ki-Haveli, Gadisar Lake, Bada Bagh, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, and Jaisalmer Fort.
2. Jaipur – This pink city is the most famous destination in Rajasthan. For its pink sandstone architecture, it explicitly defines Rajasthan’s royalty. There are numerous places to visit in Jaipur for couples if you are planning to buy a Rajasthan honeymoon package from us. Jaipur consists of many monuments which encompass the culture and ancient history of Rajasthan. The spectacular Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal are some places to visit in Jaipur.
3. Udaipur – Udaipur, known as the City of Lakes, has a serene beauty which makes it different. This earlier capital city of Mewar has many tourist attractions which we incorporate in your Rajasthan tour packages. The stunning landscape of this awe-inspiring city sometimes referred to as the Venice of the East. You can spend some quality times in Lake Pichola besides visiting other popular places to visit in Udaipur.
4. Mount Abu – This is the single hill station in Rajasthan, which is known for providing an amazing relief from the dry weather. You can enjoy a pleasant vacation in this enchanting hill station that offers some mesmerizing vistas of Rajasthan. Dilwara temples are one of its famous places.
5. Jodhpur – This gem of Rajasthan is another must-visit in our Rajasthan tour packages. Popular as the Sun City and the Blue City, this place contains many palaces, forts, and temples which are inherited to the Rajasthani culture. The awe-inspiring scenery of this city attracts many tourists every year. Some of its wonders include Masuria Hills, Umaid Bhawan Palace, the Jaswant Thada, and Mehrangarh Fort.
6. Chittorgarh – Chittorgarh defines the symbol of the immense bravery of the Rajputs in the history of Rajasthan. You must not miss the place amid your Rajasthan trip. The prime highlight of this place is the popular Chittorgarh Fort that still depicts the sacrifices and bravery of the Rajputs. You will be recalled of the Rajput glory while walking through this stunning, large fort.
The majestic splendor and supreme royalty of Rajasthan make it a perfect tourist destination in India. There are numerous things to do in Rajasthan which will meet the choice of travelers of every age. Some of the best things to explore in Rajasthan are discussed below:
1. Zip lining – This is an ideal thing to do for adventure enthusiasts. In this, you will require zipping across the establishments at cliffs and forts. Mehrangarh and Neemrana are the prime places to witness this activity.
2. Dune bashing – Explore a fun-filled dune bashing at the Thar Desert while going for a trip to imperial sand dunes. Here you will explore conventional folk dances and enjoy the clear, starlit sky alongside having some of the yummiest recipes and watching colorful puppet shows which will make you visit this place again and again.
3. Safari rides – If you love to explore wildlife, you can enjoy safari rides while visiting sanctuaries like the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, Ranthambore National Park, Keoladeo National Park, and Sariska Tiger Reserve.
4. Camel rides – One of the greatest things to explore with our Rajasthan holiday packages is visiting the camel breeding farms at Bikaner. Here, you can enjoy the camel rides while tasting the yummy ice-cream which is made of rich camel milk.
Other things to explore in this beautiful state are enjoying a pony ride with children at the Nakki Lake, exploring a fun-filled hot-air balloon ride with your partner, and peddling across the pink city’s streets. As there are numerous things to do in Rajasthan, a traveler won’t ever get bored on a Rajasthan tour. Winters are perfect for desert safaris, summers are great for trekking, and monsoons provide with the most amazing boat rides. Hence, you can visit the state during any time of the year if you want to experience a worthwhile holiday at the most royal state in India.